Rated: R
Review: 4 stars
Genre: Comedic Feel-Good Chick-Flick That Some Guys May Enjoy
So, I picked up this movie looking for a comedy to laugh obnoxiously at, because I'm home watching a movie by myself. Yea, this wasn't the right movie. But, don't get me wrong, I loved it! The plot was kind of shaky at points but it was a pretty feel good movie. Just more in a your life sucks and mine doesn't kind of way... But there was a hot Irish cop (this movie will be recommended to Becca for that alone), this one chick kind of goes psycho (which was pretty freaking hilarious), and you end up feeling like even if your life sucks right now, it will get better. My top pick for best female character in the movie is the groom's sister Megan played by Melissa McCarthy, and the best male would definitely have to be the gorgeous Irish cop Nathan Rhodes played by Chris O'Dowd.
Notable Quote: "You are more beautiful then Cinderella! You smell like pine needles, and have a face like sunshine!"
No comments:
Post a Comment