
Rated: PG-13
Review: 5 stars
Genre: Action-movie-that kind-of confuses you-but is good.
So, I Redboxed this the other day because I was looking for a movie that I would enjoy, my mom would like, and that wouldn't make my dad fall asleep. Everytime I watch a movie with my father past seven at night, he falls asleep! Well Hanna was totally the perfect remedy for that. It was so gripping that my dad stayed awake and watched the entire thing, which to me is the true measure of a good movie. With all-stars Cate Blanchett and Eric Bana (who is definitely an older man crush of mine), the acting is superb (and I'm hard to impress). Plus the star of the movie Saoirse Ronan, who is only a year younger than myself, and has an impressive list of credits, both pre- and post- Hanna. The movie is the kind that has you holding on to your seat, just hoping everything will work out. The ending was not disappointing, and I seriously reccomend this movie for something that both teens and parents will get something out of and enjoy while doing it.
Notable Quote: "I just missed your heart."
No comments:
Post a Comment